22 Apr 2017

Totally Buggin’

Hello, hello, hello! My favorite season fashion-wise has arrived: spring!

Today I was majorly, totally, crazy in love with my outfit. I was channeling my all-time favorite movie: Clueless! I found this plaid skirt and jacket on sale during fall and forgot they existed - until today, as I found the skirt in my closet.
Jacket: Monki - Skirt: H&M - Bag: Zara - Shoes: Zara

Actually, I have desperately tried to find a matching yellow pleated blazer and skirt forever, so this outfit was a jackpot. Another thing I love about this outfit is that every piece was on sale. Every. Single. One. Of. Them. The jacket, the top, the skirt, the shoes, and the bag. Shopping is clearly my hidden talent.

I decided to wear this outfit forever, so prepare yourself to see it every day from now on.

So that this post won’t get too materialistic, I’ll share my music recommendation of the week. As I’ve been busy with my studies this week, I found a mellow music livestream on Youtube made for studying. Give it a go, if you’re in need for some background music!

ps. I changed my blog's name and theme today. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment